Hi! I am Ramon.
Student, Developer, Maker
Welcome to my blog. This is about my private projects.
This is about me learning new things. Sometimes this is about IT-Security and sometimes I learn about learning.
No matter if this blog will be successful or not:
In either way, I will profit from it.
Interested? Follow me on Twitter for Updates. You can also subscribe to the RSS Feed of this blog or subscribe to the newsletter (bottom of the page).
The living stuff
The good stuff
- ESP32 Buyer’s Guide: Different Chips, Firmware, Sensors
- Anki Beginner Tips
- Build a Raspberry Pi NAS they said. It will be easy...
- Searching an E-Book for malicious code with VIM
- Tipps to Code more secure Web-Apps
- Hack your Mind: Remember Everything
The not so good stuff
I expressly agree to receive the newsletter and/or messages from eitherway.